Effective Date: May 4, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect two types of information:
- Personal Information: Personal information is any data that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email address.
- Non-Personal Information: Non-personal information is data that cannot be used to identify you directly, such as your IP address, device type, and browsing behavior on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide and maintain our services.
- Communicate with you about your account and our services.
- Process transactions and send you related information.
- Respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests.
- Improve and customize our services and website.
We use non-personal information to analyze trends, understand user behavior, and improve our website and services.
How We Use Your Data
We use the data we collect to:
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with our services.
- Develop new products, services, and features that cater to the needs of our users.
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activities and security breaches.
- Comply with legal obligations and protect our rights and interests.
How We Store Your Data
We do not store any of the data from your connected datastores on our infrastructure. Any raw source data recorded to facilitate corrective actions will be written to an enrichment store – a datastore on your infrastructure that is completely controlled by you.
This approach ensures that your data remains under your control and is not retained on our systems. To further protect your privacy and security, all data transmission to and from the Qualytics platform are encrypted according to industry best practices.
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, which may include the right to:
- Access your personal information.
- Request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Object to the processing of your personal information for specific reasons.
- Request the restriction of processing your personal information in certain situations.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, where applicable.
To exercise any of your data rights, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be turned off.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, allowing us to optimize its performance.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable specific features on our website, such as remembering your preferences or language settings.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements and marketing content tailored to your interests.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your information in the following situations:
- With service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as payment processing or email delivery.
- As required by law or to comply with legal processes, such as subpoenas or court orders.
- To protect our rights, property, or the safety of our users or the public.
Relevant Third Parties
Service providers with whom we currently share personal information include:
- Google : who performes email delivery on our behalf
- Okta : who stores end-user credentials and facilitates user authentication federation as applicable to the end-user’s specific deployment configuration
- Elastic : who aggregates and stores logs which may include IP addresses for Quaytics-managed deployments
- Slack : for direct communication with end users who voluntarily engage through Slack Connections where that has been enabled by the relevant Qualytics customer
Our services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” (DNT) is a web browser setting that requests websites and online services to disable their tracking of a user’s online activities. Qualytics respects your privacy preferences and is committed to providing you with a transparent online experience.
We currently do not respond to DNT signals in browsers, as there is no standardized interpretation or practice for responding to these signals. However, you can still control the information we collect and how we use it by adjusting your browser’s privacy settings or using other privacy tools available on our website.